Tuesday, July 21, 2015



Eco Print Workshop



I have created a streamed video workshop about Eco Printing.  I have taught Eco Print workshops numerous times but felt that a video would have greater reach.  Every region has different plants and different water, so I feel it is best that a person learns the fundamentals from the materials in their own backyard!

I chose a streamed video format, so that download would never be a problem.  Video files are huge!  If someone has limited internet connectivity, they can purchase this product and view on a public computer such as a library or wifi zone.

This video workshop has no expiration!  Once you purchase the video workshop you can watch again and again and again. Actually I think this format is able to reinforce skills, because you can watch the video numerous times.

Here is what you learn:  Equipment, plants, fabrics, tools, solutions,  5 techniques for bundling and 2 means of processing.  I provide a resource sheet and a troubleshooting guide.  In the video I show you numerous samples and many from my students.  I do explain how to harvest and keep your leaves for winter use.  This a complete and comprehensive video presentation.

This is an affordable means of taking a workshop.  No travel or lodging expense.

Perhaps you are new to Eco Print, or want to learn more about it.  Maybe you want to step up your existing skills.  Either way, this video will take your Eco Print skills to the next level.  

Check out my You Tube   click HERE  to learn more!





For a limited time I include a bonus video.  This video segment is for making of a swing vest. I show how to create the fabrics, then create this smart vest.  But don't wait to purchase!  Offer is good only until Aug 15.
So where can you sign up for the workshop?


Here are some images of Eco Print techniques that are presented in this video workshop.









          


 
 

    














No comments:

Post a Comment